Wildly unreasonable, illogical, or inappropriate.
I think there is one very significant thing that can be said about the complete lack of common sense, logic and critical thinking across the United States since the recent Supreme Court ruling that toss Roe v Web and that very significant thing is absurdity abounds across the United States of America.
In this episode I’ll talk about the blatantly obvious elephant in the room; it’s absolutely absurd that there are hordes and hordes of people across the United States screaming in the streets and throughout the media that women should have an absolute unrestricted “Constitutional right” to physically exterminate a completely helpless human being in the womb with an abortion simply because that helpless human being is “unwanted” for some reason. They’ve called that helpless human being a malignant lump of cells and even stooped to the immoral rhetorical level taken by the Nazi’s and and called these unwanted human beings parasites. They are rhetorically clouding the whole argument behind a false facade of “choice” while they completely ignore that their “choice” is violating the human rights of that helpless human being by physically exterminating it without due process. This is absolutely and profoundly ABSURD!
If these people want to demand “choice” then they logically need to include all the “choices” that have already been made before they make demands to get an abortion. There are responsibilities regarding sex that have already been shirked that got them to the point of demanding to exterminate a helpless human being. Yes, there are actually responsibilities regarding sex that are something other than “getting off” to fulfill sexual enjoyment goals. Yes I know that responsibility is an evil word to people wanting to fuck free of responsibility, well I say fuck your sexual enjoyment with no fucking responsibility, it’s time to start being responsible fucking people.
Responsibilities of sex:
1. The male has the legal, moral and human responsibility to not force the act of sex upon a female.
2. The male has a responsibility to use a condom unless there is consent from the female to engage in unprotected sex.
3. The female has the responsibility to tell the male to use a condom unless she is willing to accept the risks associated with unprotected sex.
4. Both the male and the female engaging in sex must understand that condoms (or any contraceptive) are not 100% effective at preventing pregnancy and the ultimate responsibility for a possible pregnancy lies on both the male and the female.
5. If a female chooses to be sexually active then that female has the responsibility to use birth control if she doesn’t want to get pregnant and the ultimate responsibility for a possible pregnancy lies on both the male and the female.
6. If a female is forced into sexual intercourse, whether it’s unprotected or not, she has the moral and human responsibility to get immediate medical treatment to prevent a possible pregnancy if she doesn’t want to become a mother.
7. If a female is forced into sexual intercourse, whether it’s unprotected or not, she has the moral and civic responsibility to report the incident to police to help prevent the male individual from forcing himself upon another female.
8. If a female chooses to have sex and doesn’t want to get pregnant, even if it was protected, she has the moral and human responsibility to get immediate medical treatment to prevent a possible pregnancy if she doesn’t want to become a mother.
9. If a male and a female do not want the responsibility of breeding a human child then it is their responsibility to do the things it takes to not become a parent.
10. ABORTION IS NOT A FORM OF BIRTH CONTROL, it’s exterminating a completely helpless human being. It’s the responsibility of those engaging in sex to do the responsible things required of them to prevent “unwanted” pregnancies and therefore prevent the perceived need for abortions.
No you immoral delusional hacks; sex is NOT and never will be a consequence free zone and your right to “choose” doesn’t negate the right to life of a completely helpless human being. There are real world consequences that can happen when engaging in sex so either accept the consequences or be responsible and do the things that can help prevent pregnancy, of course there is the ultimate choice to not engage in sex until you’re willing to fully accept the real world consequences.
A woman’s right to choose her own medical treatment does not override the right to life of a completely helpless human being in her womb when she has already chosen to engage in sex knowing the possible consequences and/or made choices NOT to get immediate medical treatment after sex to prevent an unwanted pregnancy knowing the possible consequences, these choices physically assisted in the creation and sustaining of a helpless human being.
Choices have consequences and, in my opinion, a mothers right to choose her medical treatment in regards to an unborn human being in her womb ends after she has already made multiple choices, including refusing to seek available medical treatment to prevent a pregnancy, and wanting to strip a completely helpless human being in her womb of its human right to life.
Verifiable imminent death of a mother due to pregnancy or from giving birth to a human being is an entirely different issue, it’s a human right to life of the mother issue and MUST be considered.
Again; it’s completely ABSURD for people to be marching in the streets protesting for the right to physically exterminate a helpless human being because it’s “unwanted”, you should have thought about the consequences of your actions, or lack thereof, when you were shirking your responsibilities regarding sex.
This is NOT a political issue, it’s a human right to life issue.
SPECIAL NOTE: If anyone gives me any serious grief about the pronouns I used in this blog post they will be banned. See my Comment Policies. You can take your politically correct pronoun nonsense and shove it straight up your ass and everyone’s got one one of those on their back side and they all stink regardless of what pronouns they choose to use to define their front side.
Episode II will be about how the gay community has lost their collective minds and is freaking out because of the Dobbs ruling. I’m not real fast at composing these blogs, so relax, have a few cold ones and slowly build up a nice head of steam so if you’re one of the ones that’s freaking out over this you can explode your gray matter all over your computer monitor.
2 thoughts on “Episode I: Absurdity In The 21st Century Has Somehow Become “Normal”? e.g. Unwanted Humans”
What is it with these (predominantly) White Lefty X-Chromosomal Units that fills them such manifest illogical-n-illiberal hatred and self-loathing?
From nearly all observations, they’re nowhere near intelligent, discerning, or self-aware enough to come up with such self-destructive feelings like that on their own.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I saw this over on Ethics Alarms and thought it was a nice addition to the responsibility theme…
…in fact I thought it was so relevant that I switched out the original graphic I used for the post.