Imagine if you will a higher order thinking culture that has all the modern technological and medical advancements that the planet has to offer at its fingertips and that culture chooses to freely give some individuals the ultimate legal power to permanently remove defenseless human beings from their lives because they are “unwanted” and the removal method of choice is extermination.
Does this imaginary culture seem like it’s a “higher order thinking” culture?
When a group of human beings take it upon themselves to literally exterminate (destroy completely) other human beings who they feel are “unwanted” the exterminators need to morally justify their actions to others regardless if the law allows them to exterminate other human beings. It’s very rare that a justification to exterminate other human beings based solely on being “unwanted” is anything other than an unethical, and in this case immoral, ends justifies the means rationalization.
Do you think the ends justify the means?
The end justifies the means rationalizations used to justify inhumane activities can lead to millions of human beings being exterminated and those that justify these deaths brush them off as if they were all nothing but a malignant lump of “unwanted” cancer cells or parasites (see photo below) who’s existence is not protected by any law and they somehow deserved to be exterminated. The Germans exterminated around 6 million “unwanted” Jews in their 4 year reign of terror across Europe in the early 20th century, that’s about 1.5 million exterminated per year. On a similar note; it’s been estimated that 62 million abortions have occurred since Roe v. Wade decision in 1973, that’s an average of around 1.3 million per year for over 48 years (roughly one extermination by abortion every 21 seconds) and that my friends is what our higher order thinking culture that has all the modern technological and medical advancements that the planet has to offer has allowed to happen in the name of “pro-choice”.
Do you support Pro-Choice?
What’s really horrific is how easy it is for rationalizing abortion activists to justify their immoral opinions and actions just because a completely helpless human being unborn child is “unwanted” making it fair game to exterminate it. This kind of [EDITED] deranged immorality is really sick. Imagine if someone had the balls to go to court for killing another human being and their only defense was that they considered the human being they killed to be unwanted, this is literally the defense of pro-abortion advocates.
Pro-Choice/Pro-Abortion = Death
Pro-Life/Anti-Abortion = Life.
Who really has the moral high ground in the abortion argument? It’s certainly not the ones that are exterminating helpless human beings because they blindly shirked their personal responsibilities regarding sexual intercourse and unintentionally created an “unwanted” human being. Yes, there are actually responsibilities regarding sex that are something other than “getting off” to fulfill your personal enjoyment goals. There are responsibilities for those who engage in sexual intercourse regardless if it’s consensual sex or not and every male and female should be taught these things by their parents and reinforced by our society/culture before they enter puberty and continued as they grow to be an adult.
Biologically speaking; sexual intercourse is the beginning of the human reproductive process* and breeding human beings is the sole biological purpose.
Pregnancy is one of the consequences of sexual intercourse even if a form of birth control is used.
No form of “birth control” is 100% effective.
What are the responsibilities?
1. The male has the legal, moral and human responsibility to not force the act of sex upon a female.
2. The male has a responsibility to use a condom unless there is consent from the female to engage in unprotected sex.
3. The female has the responsibility to tell the male to use a condom unless she is willing to accept the risks associated with unprotected sex.
4. Both the male and the female engaging in sex must understand that condoms are not 100% effective at preventing pregnancy and the ultimate responsibility for a possible pregnancy lies on both the male and the female.
5. If a female chooses to be sexually active then that female has the responsibility to use birth control if she doesn’t want to get pregnant and the ultimate responsibility for a possible pregnancy lies on both the male and the female.
6. If a female is forced into sexual intercourse, whether it’s unprotected or not, she has the moral and human responsibility to get immediate medical treatment to prevent a possible pregnancy if she doesn’t want to become a mother.
7. If a female is forced into sexual intercourse, whether it’s unprotected or not, she has the moral and civic responsibility to report the incident to police to help prevent the male individual from forcing himself upon another female.
8. If a female chooses to have sex and doesn’t want to get pregnant, even if it was protected, she has the moral and human responsibility to get immediate medical treatment to prevent a possible pregnancy if she doesn’t want to become a mother.
9. If a male and a female do not want the responsibility of breeding a human child then it is their responsibility to do the things it takes to not become a parent.
10. ABORTION IS NOT A FORM OF BIRTH CONTROL, it’s exterminating a completely helpless human being. It’s the responsibility of those engaging in sex to do the responsible things required of them to prevent “unwanted” pregnancies and therefore prevent the perceived need for abortions.
This really isn’t rocket science, it’s just common sense; but unfortunately, common sense has been buried in the quaint anecdotes of history. Legal or not, abortion is immoral.
Don’t all human babies deserve the human right to NOT be exterminated?
Human Reproductive Process* It’s the inclusive tunnel vision process between the point of sexual intercourse and the birth of a baby. Don’t extrapolate the intent of this statement and use it as a deflection to talk about other biological things that take place to make the sperm and eggs possible.
[EDIT: 09/09/2021] Added photo with its caption and reference note within the blog text.
[EDIT: 09/09/2021] Changed the original word “demented” to “deranged” to better reflect actual intent.
[EDIT: 09/15/2021] Added the Human Reproductive Process* note.