This shouldn’t come as a shock to anyone that’s observed society and the world of politics for a while; propaganda is the most manipulative form of public communication that exists, it morphs the thinking of those that consume it, it’s fueled by implicit bias, it manipulates the masses both positively and negatively causing polarization of opposing viewpoints and, most importantly, it’s distributed almost instantly via modern digital media which is the most consistent rapid disbursement platform to deliver propaganda that has ever existed.
Propaganda needs the following to effectively manipulate the public:
- Message that is relatively popular
- Message must trigger core emotions
- Message must build upon implicit bias
- Message must be consistent
- Message must be delivered from a “trustworthy” platform
- Message must be repeated ad infinitum.
The message mentioned above does not even have to be true or fact based, it can be innuendo and/or lies. Paul Joseph Goebbels the Reich Minister of Propaganda of Nazi Germany from 1933 to 1945 put propaganda into practice building it to absurd levels of public acceptability using these principles:
- If you repeat a lie (aka propaganda) often enough, people will believe it.
- If you repeat a lie (aka propaganda) often enough, it becomes the truth.
- If you tell a lie (aka propaganda) big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.
- If you repeat a lie (aka propaganda) long enough, it becomes truth.
- If you repeat a lie (aka propaganda) many times, people are bound to start believing it.
What do modern day propagandists use as their “trustworthy” platform of delivery, the modern digital media that’s designed to deliver instant gratification.
The evidence to support that Malcolm X was correct and that the media is now, and has been, intentionally manipulating the minds of the masses with propaganda is the continuous stream of anti-Trump propaganda delivered from Democratic Party politicians and their lapdog main stream media complex since 2016. This continuous stream of anti-Trump propaganda has both positively and negatively morphed the thinking of the people of the United States of America.
Acute Propaganda-Induced Anti-Trump Hysteria Syndrome is a phrase that I came up with based on my observations of the propaganda over the last four years and how people have been negatively affected tot he point of hysteria by that propaganda. Based on my observations of the world around me, here’s where I came up with Acute Propaganda-Induced Anti-Trump Hysteria Syndrome:
ACUTE: Present or experienced to a severe or intense degree.
PROPAGANDA: Information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.
INDUCED: Succeed in persuading or influencing (someone) to do something.
ANTI-TRUMP: To hate anyone or anything that can be remotely connected to President Trump.
HYSTERIA: Exaggerated or uncontrollable emotion or excitement, especially among a group of people.
SYNDROME: A group of symptoms which consistently occur together, or a condition characterized by a set of associated symptoms.
I created a test for the syndrome that included the following:
Here is a brief test to help you figure out if your consumed by propaganda and are suffering from Acute Propaganda-Induced Anti-Trump Hysteria Syndrome. A simple yes or no to yourself is sufficient.
- Do you believe that President Trump is not a legitimate President?
- Do you believe that President Trump is a fascist?
- Do you believe that President Trump is a dictator?
- Do you believe President Trump is a Nazi?
- Do you believe that President Trump is a racist or a white supremacist?
- Do you believe that everything is terrible and it’s terrible because of President Trump?
- Do you believe that President Trump’s defiance of “norms” is a threat to Democracy?
- Do you believe that President Trump Is anti-LGBTQ?
- Do you believe that President Trump only cares about himself, not the country?
- Do you believe that President Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 Presidential election?
- Do you believe that President Trump is a traitor?
- Do you believe that President Trump is mentally ill?
- Do you believe that President Trump obstructed justice by firing subordinates?
- Do you believe that the Bully Bush tape is “proof” that Donald Trump has sexually assaulted women?
- Do you believe that the Mueller Report proved that President Trump violated the Constitution?
- Do you believe that President Trump broke the law with his phone call to the President of Ukraine?
- Do you believe that President Trump violated the Constitution and obstructed Congress by challenging House subpoenas?
- Do you believe that President Trump said that Article II gives him unlimited power as President of the United States to do anything he wants as the President?
- Do you believe that President Trump is a Putin puppet?
- Do you believe that President Trump has lied over 16,000 [now the list is over 23,000] times since the Presidential inauguration?
- Do you believe that President Trump is a criminal?
- Do you believe that everything President Trump says is a lie?
- Have you ever stated that President Trump is not your President?
[Here are a few additions to that original list]
- Do you believe that President Trump is responsible for all, most of, or any of the COVID-19 deaths in the United States?
- Do you believe that President Trump is trying to steel the election?
- Do you believe that all of President Trump’s claims regarding problems in the November Presidential election are baseless?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above then you’re likely suffering from Acute Propaganda-Induced Anti-Trump Hysteria Syndrome. The more times you answered yes to the questions the deeper the evidence is that you’re gullible to accepting partisan propaganda as fact.
Here is the problem that is caused by constant in-your-face propaganda; it divides the people and destroys trust. It doesn’t seem to matter which side of the political aisle people are on these days, people simply don’t trust the opposing side to be truthful or honest about anything. This is exactly what four years of constant in-our-face unethical propaganda has done to morph the thinking and polarize We the People. The purpose of the propaganda storm that we have been going through for four years was to divide and conquer. In some ways the political left has been actively gaslighting the population with their propaganda.
We are all affected by the propaganda. On one side you have people that blindly swallow all the propaganda and believe whatever it tells them as long as feeds their bias and the result is they literally hate and distrust everything about those they oppose, and on the other side you have people that recognize the propaganda for the lies it is and they are perpetually skeptical of anything that the opposing side says or does. Trust is gone. Nothing good comes from a complete lack of trust and the stable building blocks of society begin to crumble under the immense social pressures exerted by paranoid people.
The political left and their radical arm of social justice warriors have been dividing the population into small segments and instilling levels of distrust in our fellow man that we haven’t seen in the United States since the early 1860’s. Their goal has been to divide and conquer and We the People have allowed the political left to infect the minds of society and they’ve won, society is irretrievably broken!